Brendan received his Juris Doctorate from Capital University Law School and is a graduate of the University of Kentucky (B.A., History). Prior to forming his own firm, Brendan worked for a local title insurance company and then with law firms (large and small) focusing his practice on Estate Planning, Probate, and Real Estate matters. In 2011, 2012 and 2013, Brendan was named a Rising Star by Ohio Super Lawyers magazine.
Brendan resides in Upper Arlington with his wife, Kelly (Harper) King, a teacher at Upper Arlington High School and their three school-aged children, William, Elizabeth and Anne. In his spare time, Brendan is committed to the activities of his children, and helps coach all of them in a variety of youth sports. He also enjoys reading, current events and following his favorite sports teams.
In addition to his professional and family responsibilities, Brendan remains active in his community as a member of Upper Arlington’s City Council (elected in 2015), as Vice-President of the Hilltop Preschool’s Board of Directors and as an active member of the Upper Arlington Rotary Club.
• Upper Arlington City Council, Member
• Hilltop Preschool, Board of Directors, Vice-President, 2014-Present
• Upper Arlington Rotary Club, Board of Directors, 2014-2016
• Upper Arlington Rotary Club, Member, 2011-Present
• Upper Arlington Parks & Recreation Advisory Board, Member, 2008-2015, Chairperson, 2010-2015
• Upper Arlington Charter Review Commission, 2008
• Upper Arlington Leadership Program, 2006-2007
• Columbus Bar Association, Member